I have been tagged by Holly on one of those five things about me meme’s. (Which I pronounce mee-mee. How is it said? How do you say it?)
Five little-known things about me:
1. I’ve played the violin since I was 10, however, I’ve been out of practice the last 8 years or so because I’ve been too poor to get my violin restrung, a new bow, and a new bridge. (Mostly I just play for myself, not for other people).
2. I started reading before I started kindergarten. This did not allow me to skip any grades or anything exciting. My parents apparently had me tested, and they said that I was only reading words, not comprehending them. Oh well, at least I could still read! 🙂
3. I can only eat one thing at a time before I move on to the next item on my plate.
4. In accordance to the above thing about me, I cannot have any food on my plate touching any other food on my plate. That is absolutely disgusting to me, and plates with divider things in them were made for me.
5. I cannot sleep with socks on. I hate having my feet hot. I rarely wear socks at home, unless I have some need of keeping my shoes on for a long period of time. But when I sleep, the foots hafta be nekkid, or I cannot sleep.
I’m not sure if 5 people read this, so I’ll just tag everyone who reads this that hasn’t done this already 🙂 Unless you don’t want to do it, then you can just be happy that you read mine LOL!